Although plant-based peptides are peptides, they are not the natural messages utilized by the human body.  The peptide codes are not the same.  Although the code or sequence may be 60-70% similar, the other 30% of the sequence makes it unique.

If we represented this peptide messaging with a sentence the difference could be easily seen, for example:

Plant peptide (in plant) for Growth factor reads       Cells, please divide.

Plant peptide (in human) for Growth factor reads    Cels, plese okyide.

The message looks similar, but the 30% difference changes the message and makes it unrecognizable by the skin.

Last Update: October 19, 2018
October 19, 2018 1597FAQ’s