The sequence of the amino acids that makes up the peptide is what’s important.
- One sequence may lift, while another may tone or repair, even though they contain similar or even identical ingredients.
- An effective way to look at peptides is to visualize each amino acid as a letter in our alphabet.
- These letters make up words, and these words convey unique messages to the skin.
- Let’s look at a peptide made with four amino acids.
- We will designate each amino acid with a letter: T-I-L-F.
- TILF has no meaning for you
- Now, re-arrange the letters to L-I-F-T, and you have a message that you understand
Although the ingredients are identical, the results are substantially different
Last Update: October 20, 2018