PEPTI-nano Mask intensely hydrates and helps transfer active peptide serums during treatment to amplify results. Each mask is produced naturally from pure microbial cellulose, unlike the thicker, coarse cotton masks. The characteristic three dimensional matrix of the bio cellulose provides an ultra-fine nano structure which adhere like a second skin, excelling the penetration of peptides and other actives.
- Cleanse and dry the face thoroughly
- Apply on or more of the PEPTI–series peptides
- Open top of package and remove mask
- Unfold mask, there are three layers in the package
- Remove the protective plastic layer and discard
- Carefully apply the translucent nano-cellulose layer on the face (not the fabric layer)
- Press down for comfortable solid contact
- Carefully remove the outer fabric layer and adjust for facial contour
- Leave for 20 to 40 minutes
- Remove and discard the mask
- Do not rinse, massage the remaining product onto the face and neck until it is completely absorbed
- Use two to three time a week or more if desired
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, rinse thoroughly with cool water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if redness, swelling, or irritation occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store the mask in a cool, dry place.
|Bio Cellulose:||Natural nano structure to help deliver actives and increase hydration|
|Sodium Hyaluronate :||Hyaluronic Acid superior skin hydrator|
|Plant Extracts:||Natural extracts to sooth, relax, and beautify|
|*Peptide Serums:||Treatment strength peptides for clinical results|
|Advanced treatment option to amplify results specific to each active peptide|